HangZhou CZPT CZPT CZPT nology Co., Ltd is located in the beautiful coastal city-HangZhou.We are a large enterprise groups engaged in researching, production, marketing and technical services, having three large research and production bases and one large marketing center for transmission parts, chains, sprockets. Covering 80,000 square meters, now we have 816 employees including 167 senior professional technicians and a global network of sales and service system.Keeping good partnership with HangZhou University, HangZhou University, ZheJiang Agricultural University, ZheJiang University and Chinese Academy of Agricultural CZPT s, we are getting great technical support from industry experts.
“You provide a request, We’ll give you a perfect product”.We uphold the business philosophy “integrity, efficiency, collaboration, innovation”, quality first, CZPT d technology, precision production, integrity management, efficient service, to support CZPT CZPT ers with the top quality products and super sophisticated technology.
SMCC are make a complete range of sprockets are CZPT ex-stock for chain No.578, 503, 603, 604, SS-110 etc.Tooth profiles are cast or machine cut.Conveyor and elevator sprockets with/without flame hardened teeth are also manufactured as per drawing.
Brazil Market Some Models here:
|BIZ 125||34T-14T 428|
|BIZ 100/C100-BIZ||35T-15T 428|
|YBR 125 2003||45T-14T 428|
|YBR 125 2002||43T-14T 428|
|XTZ 125||48T-14T 428|
|XLR 125 XR 200 XR 250|
|TITAN 2000||44T-14T 428|
|FAN 2009||43T-14T 428|
|CBX 200 CBX 250|
|NX 400 CZPT||40T-15T 520|
|NXR BROSS 125||54T-17T 428|
|NXR BROSS 150||50T-17T 428|
|POP 100||35T-14T 428|
CG125, CG 150, DT 200R XL 125
XLR 125, XLX 350, KATANA, NX 350
1. Tooth profile of motorcycle sprocket
The tooth profile of the sprocket must ensure that the chain enters and leaves the mesh smoothly and energy-savingly, minimizes the impact and contact stress of the chain links during the meshing process, and is easy to process.
The commonly used motorcycle sprocket tooth profile is a three-arc straight tooth profile.
2. CZPT structure
Small-diameter sprockets are usually integral, while medium-diameter sprockets are mainly spokes. In order to facilitate handling, installation and weight reduction, holes are made in the spoke plate. Large-diameter sprocket can be made into a combined type. The wheel core can be made of different materials! For example: C45, stainless steel and other materials.
3. CZPT material
The sprocket material should ensure that the gear teeth have sufficient strength and wear resistance, so the surface of the sprocket teeth usually becomes hard.
ASSEMBLY AND MAINTENANCE
1. Assembly requirements for motorcycle sprockets. The tightness of the chain should be appropriate. Too tight will increase CZPT consumption, and the bearing will wear; the sprocket is too loose, it is easy to jump off the chain. The tightness of the chain is: lifting or pressing down from the middle of the chain, it is about 2%-3% of the center distance between the two sprockets.
2. When the motorcycle sprocket is installed on the shaft, it must not swing or deflect. In the same gearbox assembly, the end faces of the two sprockets should be on the same plane. When the center distance of the sprocket is less than 0.5 meters, the deviation can be 1 mm; when the center distance of the sprocket is greater than 0.5 meters, the deviation can be 2 mm. However, there must be no friction on the sides of the sprocket teeth. If the deviation of the two wheels is too large, it is easy to cause the chain to break and accelerate wear. When replacing the sprocket, you must pay attention to check and adjust the offset.
3. After the motorcycle sprocket is severely worn, the new sprocket and the new chain should be replaced at the same time to ensure good meshing. CZPT s or chains cannot be replaced individually. CZPT wise, it will cause poor meshing and accelerate the wear of new sprocket or new chain. When the tooth surface of the sprocket wears to a certain degree, it should be turned over and used in time (referring to the sprocket with adjustable surface) to extend the use time.
4. The chain of a new motorcycle is too CZPT or tightened after use, making it difficult to adjust. You can CZPT te the chain link according to the situation, but it must be an even number. The chain link should pass through the rear of the sprocket, the lock plate should be inserted into the outside, and the opening of the lock plate should face the opposite direction of rotation.
5. During work, motorcycle chains should be filled with lubricating oil in time. CZPT must enter the matching gap between the roller and the inner sleeve to improve working conditions and reduce wear.
6. The old sprocket of the motorcycle cannot be mixed with the new sprocket, otherwise it is easy to produce impact in the transmission and damage the sprocket.
7. When storing the motorcycle for a CZPT time, please remove the sprocket and clean it with kerosene or diesel, then apply engine oil or butter, and then store it in a dry place.
8.The motorcycle chains operate in unclean environments, and thus the wearing surfaces (that is, the pins and bushings) are safe from precipitation and airborne grit, many even in a sealed environment such as an oil bath, and for size or operational reasons cannot be sealed. CZPT cycle chains will necessarily have relatively high rates of wear, particularly when the operators are prepared to accept more friction, less efficiency, more noise and more frequent replacement as they neglect lubrication and adjustment.
Many oil-based lubricants attract dirt and other particles, eventually forming an abrasive paste that will compound wear on chains. This problem can be circumvented by use of a “dry” PTFE spray, which forms a solid film after application and repels both particles and moisture.
PAKAGE AND DELIBERY
1. Before packing the motorcycle sprocket, necessary anti-rust measures must be taken, such as: oiling, blackening, galvanizing, chrome plating, nickel plating, waxing, etc.;
2. To prevent the surface of the motorcycle sprocket from being bumped and scratched, the inner packaging adopts foam bag packaging.
3. The outer packaging of motorcycle sprocket is usually CZPT ized packaging for CZPT ers. For example: color box packaging, color plastic bag packaging and CZPT er logos on motorcycle sprocket chain sleeves…
WHY CHOOSE US
1. CZPT ble Quality Assurance System
2. Cutting-Edge Computer-Controlled CNC CZPT s
3. Bespoke Solutions from CZPT ly Experienced Specialists
4. CZPT ization and CZPT Available for Specific Application
5. Extensive Inventory of CZPT Parts and Accessories
6. Well-Developed Worldwide Marketing Network
7. Efficient After-Sale Service System
The 219 sets of CZPT d automatic production equipment provide guarantees for high product quality. The 167 engineers and technicians with senior professional titles can design and develop products to meet the exact demands of CZPT ers, and CZPT CZPT izations are also CZPT with us. Our sound global service network can provide CZPT ers with timely after-sales technical services.
We are not just a manufacturer and supplier, but also an industry consultant. We work pro-actively with you to offer expert advice and product recommendations in order to end up with a most cost effective product CZPT for your specific application. The clients we serve CZPT range from end users to distributors and CZPT s. Our CZPT replacements can be substituted wherever necessary and suitable for both repair and new assemblies.