1,Durable and high Quality.
4,Wide range of parts for more models available.
5,OEM production welcome
6,Most competitive wholesale prices.
7. One stop buying service provided.
Our company is located in HangZhou and specialized in manufacturing and trading of moto parts and accessories.We could supply the parts for the popular Japanese brand,Chinese brands and Indian brand motorcycles.
With an experienced and professional team, we have exported our products to many countries and regions all over the world, especially Latin America,Middle East,East Europe and Africa.Our products enjoy a good reputation among our customers. We welcome customers, business associations and friends from all parts of the world to contact us and seek cooperation for mutual benefits.
|The hot selling parts:|
|Scooter parts||Gy6 50/125/150 scooter parts,AN125,WH125 scooter parts,Keeway scooter parts|
|2-stroke parts||JOG50 3KJ,AG100,Dio50,MBK,PGT BUXY,PIAGIO TYPHOON,AX100|
|Bajaj parts||BM150,BM100,Dscover135,Pulsar200,200NS,XCD,3W4S,Platino etc|
|Tricycle parts||200cc cargo tricycle,250cc/300cc tricycles,and bajaj 3w4s parts,TVS king|
|Engine parts||Cylinder,piston,head,gear sets,camshaft,gear sets,camshaft,plug,bearings etc|
|Electrical parts||CDI,regulator,stator coil,start motor,start relay|
|Brake parts||Brake pad,brake shoes,brake caliper,disc,brake pumps|
|Body parts||Kick lever,gear levers,footstep,shock absorbers,meters, fuel tank,seat|
|Transmission||Drive chain,sprockets,cam chain,chain lock,wheel hub,and covers|
|Switches||Ignition switches,lock sets,fuel cap,hand switches,fuel cock|
|The models we work for:|
|HONDA||CG150/200/250,CGL125,XL125,GL125 KYY,CBF125 KTT,CB110,CBR190,CB125,
|YAMAHA||CRYPTON T105 T110,YBR125,YB125,YS150 FAZER,FZ16,XTZ125,XT225,DT175
JOG50 3KJ,JOG 3YK,JOG 3KJ ,JOG 4JP,CY80,DX100,BWS125,RX115 ETC
|SUZUKI||AX4 GD110,AX100,GN125H,EN125,AN125,GS125,GIXXER150,YES125,GN125 INTRUDER,SMASH110,FT110 ETC
MONDIAL,LIFAN,ZONGSHEN,LONCIN,XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.,XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.N,HangZhou,ZONTES ETC
1. Why choose us?
We are professional in the moto parts business in China mianland. We are confident that with our experience,quality,service can give our customers complete satisfaction.
It is between 100 or 200pcs or sets,it depends on the parts. For some parts,200pcs is a start,for some big parts,for 50pcs,there is no problem.
3.Mode of Delilivery
it could be by air,by sea (LCL,FCL) or by express (DHL/UPS/TNT/FEDEX).
we can delivery it according to your option.
4. Delivery time:
We could make delivery within 15 or 20 days after your deposit payment. Also it depends on what kind of parts you buy. For some parts,if we have stock,it will be very quick,one week will be ok.
we accept T/T payment,L/C and Western union. Actually,we use T/T more,namely by 30% deposit,balance could be paid before or after loading.
|Material:||1023 Steel or 1045 Steel|
|Certification:||ISO9001：2001, CCC, CE|
|Number of Row:||Single Row|
|Surface Treatment:||Zinc Plated, Chrom Plated, Polishing|
|Transport Package:||by Carton Box|
How do you troubleshoot common issues with motor chains?
Troubleshooting common issues with motor chains involves identifying the root cause of the problem and taking appropriate corrective actions. Here are some common issues that can occur with motor chains and the steps to troubleshoot them:
1. Chain slipping or jumping: If the motor chain slips or jumps on the sprockets, it can indicate insufficient tension, worn-out sprockets, or a damaged chain. Check the tension of the chain and adjust it according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. Inspect the sprockets for signs of wear or damage and replace them if necessary. Additionally, examine the chain for any damaged or worn-out links and replace the chain if needed.
2. Excessive noise: Excessive noise from the motor chain can be caused by various factors such as misalignment, lack of lubrication, worn-out components, or improper tension. Inspect the chain for any misalignment issues and adjust the alignment if necessary. Ensure that the chain is properly lubricated using the recommended lubricant. Check for any worn-out or damaged components and replace them as needed. Adjust the chain tension to the proper specifications.
3. Chain binding or jamming: If the motor chain binds or jams during operation, it can be due to misalignment, debris accumulation, or insufficient lubrication. Check for any misalignment and adjust the alignment of the chain and sprockets if required. Clean any debris or foreign particles that may have accumulated on the chain or sprockets. Ensure proper lubrication of the chain to minimize friction and improve smooth operation.
4. Chain wear and elongation: Excessive chain wear and elongation can lead to poor performance and decreased efficiency. Regularly monitor the chain for signs of wear and measure its elongation using a chain wear gauge. If the wear exceeds the manufacturer’s recommendations, it is advisable to replace the chain with a new one.
5. Insufficient lubrication: Inadequate lubrication can cause increased friction, wear, and premature failure of the motor chain. Check the lubrication system and ensure that the chain is properly lubricated with the recommended lubricant. Adjust the lubrication frequency or method if necessary to ensure optimal lubrication.
When troubleshooting motor chain issues, it is important to refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations. If the problem persists or if you are unsure about the appropriate troubleshooting steps, it is recommended to consult a professional or the chain manufacturer for further assistance.
Can a motor chain be repaired if it gets damaged?
Yes, in some cases, a motor chain can be repaired if it gets damaged. However, the repairability of a motor chain depends on the extent and type of damage. Here are some common types of motor chain damage and their potential repair options:
1. Chain elongation: If the motor chain has experienced elongation due to wear or improper tension, it may be possible to adjust the tension or remove a damaged link to restore the chain’s length. However, excessive elongation may indicate significant wear and require chain replacement.
2. Broken or damaged links: If a few links in the motor chain are broken or damaged, it may be possible to replace those specific links or repair them using chain repair tools or specialized techniques. However, if the damage is extensive or affects multiple links, it is generally more cost-effective to replace the entire chain.
3. Cracked or damaged plates: If the chain plates are cracked or significantly damaged, repair may not be feasible or advisable. Cracked plates compromise the chain’s strength and integrity, and replacing the chain is usually the recommended solution.
4. Damaged pins or bushings: If the pins or bushings in the motor chain are damaged or worn out, they can sometimes be replaced individually using appropriate tools and techniques. However, if the damage is extensive or affects multiple pins or bushings, it is best to replace the chain.
It’s important to note that attempting repairs on a motor chain requires knowledge and expertise in chain repair techniques. It is recommended to consult a professional or the chain manufacturer for guidance on whether a repair is possible and advisable based on the specific damage and chain type.
How do you select the right motor chain for a specific motor?
When selecting a motor chain for a specific motor, there are several factors to consider. Here is a step-by-step guide:
1. Determine the motor specifications: Start by understanding the motor’s power rating, speed, and torque requirements. This information will help you choose a motor chain that can handle the motor’s power output and torque demands.
2. Identify the application requirements: Consider the specific application in which the motor will be used. Determine if the motor will be subjected to high loads, high speeds, or harsh environmental conditions. This will help you select a motor chain that is suitable for the application’s demands.
3. Determine the chain type: Motor chains come in various types, including roller chains, silent chains, bush chains, and more. Each chain type has its own characteristics and performance capabilities. Select a chain type that aligns with the requirements of the motor and application.
4. Calculate the chain size: Determine the required chain size based on the motor’s power and torque requirements. Consider factors such as pitch size, roller diameter, and number of chain links. Manufacturers typically provide chain size charts or calculation tools to assist in selecting the right chain size.
5. Consider the environmental factors: Take into account the environmental conditions in which the motor will operate. If the motor is exposed to moisture, chemicals, high temperatures, or other harsh elements, choose a motor chain with appropriate corrosion resistance, temperature resistance, and durability.
6. Consult manufacturer recommendations: Consult the motor manufacturer’s recommendations or specifications to identify any specific requirements or restrictions for motor chains. They may provide guidance on compatible chain types, lubrication requirements, and maintenance recommendations.
7. Evaluate cost and availability: Consider the cost and availability of the selected motor chain. Evaluate factors such as initial cost, maintenance requirements, and the availability of spare parts or replacements.
By considering these factors and conducting thorough research, you can select the right motor chain that matches the motor’s specifications, application requirements, and environmental conditions. It is recommended to consult with motor and chain manufacturers or industry experts for further guidance and assistance.
editor by CX 2023-07-25