1. This machine is used to transfer upper mold transversely.
2. Control System: Electrical part needs to be connected to the power of 380V/50Hz.
* The length of conveyor can be produce according to design.
ZheJiang Tang Chen Machinery Equipments Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is Founded in 2011 with registed capital of 25,000,000 CNY, covering a total area of 13.34 hectare including 43000 square meter workshop.
The company mainly focuses on the R&D, production and sales of the mould & equipment for precast concrete elements, especially for concrete spun pile and spun pole.
Instead of only supplying machinery, we provide integrated solution with value added service, so that customers can easily start production by simply turning the key.
Currently the company have exported to Korea, Vietnam, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Cambodia and Indonesia. And have successfully built more than 10 overseas projects.
We are confident we will always be the right choice for you!
Tangchen can provide profecssional concrete production line.
step 1 raw material mixing & steel bar cage making
step 2 cage placing & concrete feeding
step 3 stressing
step 4 centrifugal spinning
step 4 steam curing
step 5 demoulding
step 6 high pressure curing
|After-sales Service:||1 Year|
|Machining Process:||Processing, Welding, Paiting|
Can a motor chain be used in environments with high temperatures or humidity?
Yes, motor chains can be used in environments with high temperatures or humidity, but certain considerations need to be taken into account.
When operating in high-temperature environments, it is important to choose a motor chain that can withstand the elevated temperatures. Special heat-resistant materials, such as heat-treated steel or alloys, are often used for the construction of chains intended for high-temperature applications. These materials have superior heat resistance and can maintain their strength and performance even at elevated temperatures.
In addition to selecting the appropriate chain material, proper lubrication becomes even more critical in high-temperature environments. The lubricant used should have a high temperature rating to ensure adequate lubrication and prevent premature wear. Regular monitoring of the chain’s condition and lubrication levels is essential to maintain its performance and minimize the effects of heat.
In humid environments, the risk of corrosion and rust formation on the motor chain increases. To address this, corrosion-resistant materials and coatings are commonly used for motor chains. Stainless steel chains or chains with special corrosion-resistant coatings provide better protection against moisture and humidity.
Proper maintenance and lubrication are also crucial in humid environments to prevent moisture from penetrating the chain and causing corrosion. Regular inspections, cleaning, and lubrication with corrosion-inhibiting lubricants can help extend the lifespan of the chain and maintain its performance.
It is important to note that while motor chains can be used in high-temperature or humid environments, their performance and lifespan can still be affected. It is recommended to consult the chain manufacturer for specific guidelines and recommendations regarding the use of motor chains in such conditions. Additionally, proper ventilation and environmental controls should be considered to minimize the impact of high temperatures or humidity on the chain’s performance.
Can a motor chain be repaired if it gets damaged?
Yes, in some cases, a motor chain can be repaired if it gets damaged. However, the repairability of a motor chain depends on the extent and type of damage. Here are some common types of motor chain damage and their potential repair options:
1. Chain elongation: If the motor chain has experienced elongation due to wear or improper tension, it may be possible to adjust the tension or remove a damaged link to restore the chain’s length. However, excessive elongation may indicate significant wear and require chain replacement.
2. Broken or damaged links: If a few links in the motor chain are broken or damaged, it may be possible to replace those specific links or repair them using chain repair tools or specialized techniques. However, if the damage is extensive or affects multiple links, it is generally more cost-effective to replace the entire chain.
3. Cracked or damaged plates: If the chain plates are cracked or significantly damaged, repair may not be feasible or advisable. Cracked plates compromise the chain’s strength and integrity, and replacing the chain is usually the recommended solution.
4. Damaged pins or bushings: If the pins or bushings in the motor chain are damaged or worn out, they can sometimes be replaced individually using appropriate tools and techniques. However, if the damage is extensive or affects multiple pins or bushings, it is best to replace the chain.
It’s important to note that attempting repairs on a motor chain requires knowledge and expertise in chain repair techniques. It is recommended to consult a professional or the chain manufacturer for guidance on whether a repair is possible and advisable based on the specific damage and chain type.
How does a motor chain differ from a regular chain?
A motor chain, also known as a power transmission chain, differs from a regular chain in terms of its design and purpose. Here are the key differences:
1. Load Capacity: Motor chains are specifically designed to handle higher loads compared to regular chains. They are built to transmit power and motion between different components in mechanical systems.
2. Precision and Accuracy: Motor chains often have precise tooth profiles or roller systems that ensure accurate positioning and synchronization of components. This is important in applications such as engines, where precise timing is critical.
3. Durability and Strength: Motor chains are built to withstand heavy loads, high speeds, and continuous operation. They are constructed using high-quality materials and advanced manufacturing techniques to ensure durability and strength.
4. Lubrication and Maintenance: Motor chains may require specific lubrication to reduce friction and wear, ensuring smooth operation. Regular maintenance, such as periodic inspection and lubrication, is important to keep the chain in optimal condition.
5. Application-Specific Design: Motor chains are designed for specific applications, such as power transmission in engines, conveyor systems, or lifting equipment. They are engineered to meet the unique requirements of these applications, considering factors such as load capacity, speed, environment, and operational conditions.
It’s important to note that while motor chains are designed for specific applications, they may have similarities with regular chains in terms of basic construction and functionality. However, motor chains are engineered to handle higher loads, provide precise motion transmission, and ensure reliable performance in demanding industrial settings.
editor by CX 2023-08-08