Motorcycle Part High Quality Timing Chain for Pulsar 135ls
|Fits For||Pulsar 135ls|
|Delivery date||20~30 Working Days|
Other Motorcycle Parts We Can Offer:
|Big Engine Brand:||HARLEY DAVIDSON, BMW, DUCATI, KAWASAKI, KTM, TRIUMPH, CFMOTO, SUKADI, HYOSUNG, POLARIS, etc.|
|Other Motorcycle Brand:||HONDA, YAMAHA, SUZUKI, BAJAJ, KEEWAY, KYMCO, CZPT , TVS,
LONCIN, ZONGSHEN, SHINERY, HangZhou, DAYANG, XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.N, XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS., HAOJIN, HAOJUE, QINGQI, XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.,
PIAGGIO, PEUGEOT, VESPA, AKT, AYCO, BERA, DAYTONA, FACTORY, GENESIS, GILERA, MOTOMEL,YUMBO, ZANELLA, etc.
|Big Engine Models:||MONSTER, Softail, Dyna, Touring, Sportster, ZX, ZR, ZG, ZZR, GPR, GPZ, NINJIA, VERSYS, DAYTOAN,etc.|
|Other Motorcycle Models:||AX, ACE, AN, AKT, ARN, AYCO, ARSEN, AVENGER, AGILITY,
BIZ, BWS, BROS, BEST, BOXER,
CA, CB, CD, CG, CH, CM, CGL,CBF, CBR, CBX, CRF, CRM, CARGO, CUSTOM, CYGNUS,
DS, DL, DR, DUKE, DAKAR, DISCOVER,
EN, FZ16, FT, FLY, FOX, FAZER, FIDDLE,
GN, GS, GY6, GSF, GSR, GSX, GSXR,
HORSE, JL, JH, JOG, JET4, JOYLIE,
LOGIC, LIBERO, MP3, MAX, MBK, MOTARD,
NXR, OWEN, ORBIT, OUTLOOK,
PCX, PLATINO, PULSAR, QJ,
RX, RTX, RKS, RE Tricycle, ROCKZ,
SV, SH, SMR, SKUA, SPORT, SPEED, SILVERBLADE,
TX, TMAX, TITAN, TYPHOON, VLM, VICTOR,
WY, WAVE, XY, XT, XV, XV, XCD, XRE,
YB,YP, YBR, YZF, YFM, etc.
1. How soon can I get the quotation?
Re: The quotation should be given within 24 hours .
If it is very urgent, pls make direct contact with CZPT sales.
2. How to get the best price from OUMURS?
Re: The bulk order price can be negotiated.
We will quote the latest best price according to the customer final purchase list.
3.Can I get a sample to check your quality?
Re: Sure! For most product sample for free, but all other cost need to pay by customer.
Freight will be returned in first order.
4. Can CZPT do the packages as we need?
Re: Sure for bulk order!.
For others, we will offer OUMURS, TWOM or neutral pack for you.
For long term relation, can be negotiated with customized pack
Thx for Reading!
To know more about OUMURS, kindly visit oumurs .
|Number of Row:||Double Row|
|Market:||South America; Middle America; Mexico; India|
|Transport Package:||Packed by Specific Box|
How do you ensure proper tensioning of a motor chain?
To ensure proper tensioning of a motor chain, the following steps can be followed:
1. Consult Manufacturer Guidelines:
Refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines and specifications for the specific motor chain being used. They often provide recommended tensioning values and procedures.
2. Check Initial Tension:
Ensure that the initial tension of the motor chain is set correctly during installation. This involves adjusting the tension to the manufacturer’s specifications based on the chain length and type.
3. Measure Deflection:
Measure the chain’s deflection to determine if it is within the recommended range. Deflection refers to the amount of vertical movement the chain has when pressure is applied at a specific point.
4. Use Tensioning Tools:
Utilize appropriate tensioning tools to adjust the tension of the motor chain accurately. These tools can help ensure consistent and accurate tensioning across the entire length of the chain.
5. Check Alignment:
Ensure that the motor chain is properly aligned with the sprockets and pulleys it interacts with. Misalignment can cause uneven tension distribution and lead to premature wear and potential failure.
6. Regular Inspection:
Regularly inspect the motor chain for any signs of excessive wear, stretching, or elongation. If any issues are identified, take appropriate action such as adjusting the tension or replacing the chain.
It is important to note that the proper tensioning of a motor chain is crucial for its reliable operation. Improper tension can lead to premature wear, increased noise, and reduced efficiency. Always follow the manufacturer’s recommendations and consult with experienced professionals if necessary.
Can a motor chain handle heavy loads?
Yes, motor chains are designed to handle heavy loads in various applications. Here are some factors to consider:
1. Chain Strength: Motor chains are available in different strength ratings, typically measured in terms of their maximum allowable tension or breaking strength. It is important to select a motor chain with a strength rating suitable for the anticipated loads in your application. Chains with higher strength ratings can handle heavier loads.
2. Chain Material: Motor chains are commonly made from high-strength steel or alloy materials that provide excellent durability and load-bearing capacity. The choice of material depends on the specific application requirements, including the expected load, environmental conditions, and any regulatory standards.
3. Chain Design: Motor chains designed for heavy-load applications often have robust construction features to enhance their load-carrying capabilities. These may include larger pitch sizes, thicker plates, hardened components, and precision manufacturing. The design ensures that the chain can withstand the forces and stresses associated with heavy loads.
4. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential for motor chains handling heavy loads. It helps reduce friction and wear, ensuring smooth operation and extending the chain’s service life. Adequate lubrication also prevents overheating and corrosion, which can negatively impact the chain’s load-carrying capacity.
5. Sprocket Design: The sprockets that engage with the motor chain also play a crucial role in handling heavy loads. Sprockets should be designed to evenly distribute the load across the chain and provide reliable engagement. Robust and properly sized sprockets ensure that the chain can effectively transmit the heavy loads without excessive wear or failure.
When considering a motor chain for heavy-load applications, it is important to consult the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines. They can provide detailed information on the chain’s load-carrying capacity, including factors such as tensile strength, working load limits, and recommended safety factors. Proper chain selection, regular maintenance, and adherence to load limitations are key to ensuring safe and efficient operation under heavy loads.
What are the applications of motor chains in various industries?
Motor chains, also known as power transmission chains, have a wide range of applications in various industries. Here are some common industries where motor chains are used:
1. Automotive Industry: Motor chains are extensively used in automotive manufacturing for power transmission in engines, timing systems, and other mechanical components. They ensure precise motion control and synchronization of engine parts.
2. Industrial Machinery: Motor chains are found in a variety of industrial machinery, including conveyor systems, material handling equipment, packaging machines, printing presses, and assembly lines. They facilitate the movement of components and materials, ensuring smooth operation and efficient production.
3. Construction and Mining: Motor chains are used in construction and mining equipment such as excavators, cranes, bulldozers, and conveyor systems. They handle heavy loads and provide reliable power transmission in demanding environments.
4. Agriculture: Motor chains are employed in agricultural machinery such as tractors, combine harvesters, and irrigation systems. They help drive various components and ensure efficient operation in farming and crop production.
5. Material Handling: Motor chains are vital in material handling equipment, including forklifts, hoists, and elevators. They enable the lifting and movement of heavy loads, ensuring precise control and safe operation.
6. Energy and Utilities: Motor chains are used in power generation facilities, such as turbines and generators, to transmit rotational power. They are also found in wind turbines, hydroelectric plants, and other renewable energy systems.
7. Food and Beverage: Motor chains are employed in food processing equipment, including conveyors, mixers, bottling lines, and packaging machines. They ensure efficient and hygienic material handling in the food and beverage industry.
These are just a few examples, and motor chains are utilized in many other industries where power transmission and motion control are critical. Their versatility, durability, and ability to handle high loads make them indispensable in various industrial applications.
editor by CX 2023-07-18