|Standard bucket capacity||0.93m³|
|Max. unloading height||10400mm|
|Max. CZPT depth||5310mm|
ZheJiang River Machinery Co., Ltd. is 1 of Chinese earliest companies that devoted to design and produce of river dredging equipment. With many years business experience ahead the amphibious excavator industry. We have our own R & D, production, sales and engineering teams. We have many years of construction experience in river dredging, environmental development, pipeline construction, our goal is to continuously earn complete customer satisfaction by supplying top quality, defect-free product on time, and to be the leading solution provider of amphibious excavator and dredging equipment with continuous improvement and well maintenance backup services. Our trusted customer covers more than 50 cities all over China, as well as overseas clients in Poland, Russia, Africa, Indonesia and other countries.As for excavator transportation, due to the large volume of machinery and equipment, we usually take the way of disassembling and assembling large parts of the equipment and transport them in containers or frame cabinets to ensure the convenience and safety of the transportation of products. Parts includes amphibious excavator upper body, pontoon undercarriage, long reach boom, buckets, spud position pile etc.
|After-sales Service:||Video Technical Support, Spare Parts|
|Usage:||Special Excavator, Marine Excavator, Mining Excavator|
Can a motor chain be used in environments with high temperatures or humidity?
Yes, motor chains can be used in environments with high temperatures or humidity, but certain considerations need to be taken into account.
When operating in high-temperature environments, it is important to choose a motor chain that can withstand the elevated temperatures. Special heat-resistant materials, such as heat-treated steel or alloys, are often used for the construction of chains intended for high-temperature applications. These materials have superior heat resistance and can maintain their strength and performance even at elevated temperatures.
In addition to selecting the appropriate chain material, proper lubrication becomes even more critical in high-temperature environments. The lubricant used should have a high temperature rating to ensure adequate lubrication and prevent premature wear. Regular monitoring of the chain’s condition and lubrication levels is essential to maintain its performance and minimize the effects of heat.
In humid environments, the risk of corrosion and rust formation on the motor chain increases. To address this, corrosion-resistant materials and coatings are commonly used for motor chains. Stainless steel chains or chains with special corrosion-resistant coatings provide better protection against moisture and humidity.
Proper maintenance and lubrication are also crucial in humid environments to prevent moisture from penetrating the chain and causing corrosion. Regular inspections, cleaning, and lubrication with corrosion-inhibiting lubricants can help extend the lifespan of the chain and maintain its performance.
It is important to note that while motor chains can be used in high-temperature or humid environments, their performance and lifespan can still be affected. It is recommended to consult the chain manufacturer for specific guidelines and recommendations regarding the use of motor chains in such conditions. Additionally, proper ventilation and environmental controls should be considered to minimize the impact of high temperatures or humidity on the chain’s performance.
What are the main components of a motor chain?
A motor chain consists of several key components that work together to transmit power and motion. Here are the main components:
1. Plates: The plates are the main load-bearing components of the chain. They are typically flat, metal pieces that are interconnected to form a continuous loop. The plates provide the strength and rigidity required to handle the torque and tension applied during operation.
2. Pins: The pins serve as the pivot points for connecting the plates. They are cylindrical metal rods that pass through the holes in the plates, holding them together while allowing them to rotate freely. The pins are securely pressed or riveted into the plates.
3. Bushings: The bushings are cylindrical sleeves that are inserted into the holes of the plates. They provide a bearing surface for the pins, reducing friction and wear. The bushings also help maintain proper spacing and alignment between the plates.
4. Rollers: Some motor chains, particularly roller chains, feature rollers that are positioned between the plates. The rollers provide smooth and low-friction engagement with the sprockets, allowing the chain to smoothly transmit power and motion.
5. Rivets: The rivets are used to secure the ends of the chain together, forming a continuous loop. They are typically cylindrical metal pins that are peened or pressed to permanently join the chain ends.
6. Side Plates: The side plates enclose the sides of the chain and provide additional support and protection. They help prevent the chain from derailing and also serve as a mounting point for attaching the chain to the sprockets or other components.
Together, these components form a durable and reliable motor chain that is capable of transmitting power and motion efficiently in various applications. The specific design and configuration of the components may vary depending on the type and size of the motor chain.
What is a motor chain and how is it used?
A motor chain, also known as a power transmission chain, is a mechanical device used to transmit power from a motor or engine to various parts of a machine or system. It consists of a series of interconnected links that form a flexible and durable chain.
Motor chains are commonly used in a wide range of applications, including automotive, industrial machinery, agricultural equipment, and conveyor systems. They play a vital role in transmitting rotational motion and power from the motor to different components such as wheels, gears, sprockets, or pulleys.
Here’s how a motor chain is typically used:
1. Power Transmission: The primary function of a motor chain is to transmit power from the motor to other parts of the system. When the motor rotates, it drives the chain, which in turn drives the connected components, enabling them to perform their intended functions.
2. Speed and Torque Conversion: Motor chains are designed to transmit power at different speeds and convert the torque between the motor and the driven components. By selecting appropriate sprocket sizes and chain lengths, the rotational speed and torque can be adjusted to suit the requirements of the system.
3. Flexibility and Adaptability: Motor chains are flexible and adaptable, allowing them to be used in various orientations and configurations. They can accommodate misalignment, uneven loads, and changes in direction, making them suitable for complex machinery and systems.
4. Maintenance and Lubrication: Proper maintenance and lubrication are essential for the reliable operation of motor chains. Regular inspection, cleaning, and lubrication help reduce friction, wear, and corrosion, ensuring optimal performance and longevity of the chain.
Motor chains come in different sizes, designs, and materials to suit specific applications. Selecting the right chain for a particular system involves considering factors such as load capacity, speed, environment, and compatibility with other components. It is important to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and industry standards to ensure safe and efficient operation.
editor by CX 2023-08-23