1. This machine is used to transfer upper mold transversely.
2. Control System: Electrical part needs to be connected to the power of 380V/50Hz.
* The length of conveyor can be produce according to design.
ZheJiang Tang Chen Machinery Equipments Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is Founded in 2011 with registed capital of 25,000,000 CNY, covering a total area of 13.34 hectare including 43000 square meter workshop.
The company mainly focuses on the R&D, production and sales of the mould & equipment for precast concrete elements, especially for concrete spun pile and spun pole.
Instead of only supplying machinery, we provide integrated solution with value added service, so that customers can easily start production by simply turning the key.
Currently the company have exported to Korea, Vietnam, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Cambodia and Indonesia. And have successfully built more than 10 overseas projects.
We are confident we will always be the right choice for you!
Tangchen can provide profecssional concrete production line.
step 1 raw material mixing & steel bar cage making
step 2 cage placing & concrete feeding
step 3 stressing
step 4 centrifugal spinning
step 4 steam curing
step 5 demoulding
step 6 high pressure curing
|After-sales Service:||1 Year|
|Machining Process:||Processing, Welding, Paiting|
How do you ensure proper tensioning of a motor chain?
To ensure proper tensioning of a motor chain, the following steps can be followed:
1. Consult Manufacturer Guidelines:
Refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines and specifications for the specific motor chain being used. They often provide recommended tensioning values and procedures.
2. Check Initial Tension:
Ensure that the initial tension of the motor chain is set correctly during installation. This involves adjusting the tension to the manufacturer’s specifications based on the chain length and type.
3. Measure Deflection:
Measure the chain’s deflection to determine if it is within the recommended range. Deflection refers to the amount of vertical movement the chain has when pressure is applied at a specific point.
4. Use Tensioning Tools:
Utilize appropriate tensioning tools to adjust the tension of the motor chain accurately. These tools can help ensure consistent and accurate tensioning across the entire length of the chain.
5. Check Alignment:
Ensure that the motor chain is properly aligned with the sprockets and pulleys it interacts with. Misalignment can cause uneven tension distribution and lead to premature wear and potential failure.
6. Regular Inspection:
Regularly inspect the motor chain for any signs of excessive wear, stretching, or elongation. If any issues are identified, take appropriate action such as adjusting the tension or replacing the chain.
It is important to note that the proper tensioning of a motor chain is crucial for its reliable operation. Improper tension can lead to premature wear, increased noise, and reduced efficiency. Always follow the manufacturer’s recommendations and consult with experienced professionals if necessary.
How do you properly lubricate and maintain a motor chain?
Proper lubrication and maintenance are essential for ensuring the optimal performance and longevity of a motor chain. Here are the steps to properly lubricate and maintain a motor chain:
1. Clean the chain: Before lubricating, clean the motor chain to remove any dirt, debris, or old lubricant. Use a suitable cleaning agent and a brush or cloth to gently scrub the chain. Ensure that the chain is completely dry before proceeding.
2. Choose the right lubricant: Select a lubricant specifically designed for motor chains. Consider factors such as the operating conditions, temperature, and load requirements when choosing the lubricant. Consult the manufacturer’s recommendations or seek professional advice if necessary.
3. Apply the lubricant: Apply the lubricant evenly to the entire length of the motor chain. Use a suitable applicator or a spray bottle to ensure thorough coverage. Pay special attention to the contact points between the chain and the sprockets.
4. Remove excess lubricant: After applying the lubricant, allow it to penetrate the chain for a few minutes. Then, use a cloth or rag to wipe off any excess lubricant. This helps prevent the accumulation of dirt and debris on the chain.
5. Regular inspection: Regularly inspect the motor chain for signs of wear, corrosion, or damage. Look for elongation, cracked plates, damaged pins, or excessive play. If any issues are found, take appropriate action, such as replacing the chain or repairing the damaged components.
6. Tension adjustment: Check the tension of the motor chain regularly. Improper tension can cause excessive wear and reduce the chain’s performance. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines or consult a professional to ensure proper tensioning.
7. Schedule maintenance: Establish a maintenance schedule for the motor chain. This includes regular cleaning, lubrication, inspection, and any necessary adjustments or replacements. Adhere to the schedule to keep the chain in optimal condition.
By following these steps and maintaining a regular maintenance routine, you can maximize the performance and service life of your motor chain.
What are the applications of motor chains in various industries?
Motor chains, also known as power transmission chains, have a wide range of applications in various industries. Here are some common industries where motor chains are used:
1. Automotive Industry: Motor chains are extensively used in automotive manufacturing for power transmission in engines, timing systems, and other mechanical components. They ensure precise motion control and synchronization of engine parts.
2. Industrial Machinery: Motor chains are found in a variety of industrial machinery, including conveyor systems, material handling equipment, packaging machines, printing presses, and assembly lines. They facilitate the movement of components and materials, ensuring smooth operation and efficient production.
3. Construction and Mining: Motor chains are used in construction and mining equipment such as excavators, cranes, bulldozers, and conveyor systems. They handle heavy loads and provide reliable power transmission in demanding environments.
4. Agriculture: Motor chains are employed in agricultural machinery such as tractors, combine harvesters, and irrigation systems. They help drive various components and ensure efficient operation in farming and crop production.
5. Material Handling: Motor chains are vital in material handling equipment, including forklifts, hoists, and elevators. They enable the lifting and movement of heavy loads, ensuring precise control and safe operation.
6. Energy and Utilities: Motor chains are used in power generation facilities, such as turbines and generators, to transmit rotational power. They are also found in wind turbines, hydroelectric plants, and other renewable energy systems.
7. Food and Beverage: Motor chains are employed in food processing equipment, including conveyors, mixers, bottling lines, and packaging machines. They ensure efficient and hygienic material handling in the food and beverage industry.
These are just a few examples, and motor chains are utilized in many other industries where power transmission and motion control are critical. Their versatility, durability, and ability to handle high loads make them indispensable in various industrial applications.
editor by CX 2023-08-29